Hang Loose - in the Traditional 'Aloha' Style.
Surfer Weight: up to 100kg or more with experience
The classic long board lines make this beast ideal for the surfer who loves to slide the points when its quiet but has been designed to respond well in bigger condtions. With fun and versatility in mind the extra bulk in the deck and the nose to tail concave make this an ideal board for a variety of surf conditions and flat water fun too.
Manufacturing & Technical Specifications
- Materials: Core foam: EPS foam (or XPS foam sometimes) (density 26KG/cubic meter)
- Top: 2 x 6oz fiberglass + 1 x 4oz on the center only
- Bottom: 2 x 6oz fiberglass
- One Bamboo stringer
- Manufacturing: Vacuum bagging
- 1 center fin and 2 FCS side Fins
- Each board has 2 leash plugs and one vent at tail
- Each board has a plastic grip box
- 1/3 Deck rip Eva pads or 6 way cut Deck
- Australian Designed
- Eco Board
- Normally, the boards are clear epoxy. But we also paint the boards with different color.