10’10″x32″x4 3/4″ Motu SUP
MOTU * – SUP in mind traditional Tahitian “Hang Loosa Style” *
Ideal for surfers that can weigh up to 100 kg and more, so experienced! This SUP 10’10 “Classic” is designed to be used in calm water or flat, but also for the practice of small surf.
Very stable and easy to paddle in these conditions, this board is the perfect companion for beginners.
You will really enjoy!
* Motu: In Maori language means “island” or “island Reef shadow ”
* Hang Loose: In the Hawaiian Islands, “Hang Loose” or “Shocka” is used as a non-verbal expression, or to express the hope that everything will be “OK”, “Relax”, in clear that we should stop to take the lead!
- Materials: Core foam: EPS foam (or XPS foam sometimes)
- Top: 3 x 6oz fiberglass & Bamboo veneer
- Bottom: 2 x 6oz fiberglass
- One Bamboo stringer
- Manufacturing: Vacuum bagging
- 1 center fin and 2 FCS side Fins
- Each board has 2 leash plugs and one vent at tail
- Each board has a plastic grip box
- 1/3 Deck rip Eva pads or 6 way cut Deck
- Australian Designed