11’3′ x 31′ x4¾
Freedom – Barra Ultimate craft for relaxation and fun on flat water or small waves
Ideal for beginner’s or those with a larger build. A very versatile and popular board with its roots coming from the long board style.
- Its smooth paddling and ability to glide onto the waves has been enhanced with a lively response and drive out of turns with increased V in front of the fins and thinner rails.
- The deck is quite flat for better paddling and more grip when in waves.
- It has a filled in nose with concave under makes it very easy to nose ride. The board is very comfortable to walk up and down. It comes with 3 fins, One large centre fin for extra stability in flat water.
Manufacturing & Technical Specifications
- Materials: EPS foam in 26kg/m3 density,
- one stringer; Resin is the epoxy resin which is special used for EPS foams; E fiberglass.
- Laminating: for SUP: 2x6oz (E fiberglass) + 1 x 4oz on the center only
- Bottom: 2x6oz (E fiberglass)
- 2 FCS side bites fins and Fiberglass fins + 10”
- Gloss polished finish
- Each board has 2 leash plugs and one vent at tail
- Each board has a plastic grip box
- 1/3 Deck 6 Way cut Eva pads
- Australian designed
- Eco Board
- Normally, the boards are clear epoxy. But we also paint the boards with different color.