14’0″x 28″x 6″ Race – Ocean Paddle SUP Carbon
The Illusions race board is for both the competitor and for the recreational paddler. Ideal for long distance paddling either in the river or in the ocean with its steamline shape, it parts the water with ease and you get a complete aerobic work out and by standing up paddling you see ahead and into the water very easily.
The race boards are hand shaped and glassed in epoxy resin for extra strenth and durability. It has a recessed standing area for more stability, just enough tail lift to catch swells and a deep keel like fin for direction. These boards are stream line and very fast and a lot of fun
- Materials: EPS foam in 26kg/m3 density, one stringer; Resin is the epoxy resin which is special used for EPS foams; E fiberglass.
- Top: 2x6oz (E fiberglass) on the top deck + Carbon + PVC
- Bottom: 2x6oz (E fiberglass) + Carbon
- 1 center Fiberglass fin box 12”
- Gloss polished finish
- One bamboo stringer
- Each board has 2 leash plugs and one vent at tail
- Each board has a plastic grip box
- Deck rip Eva pads
- Eco Board
- Light Weight
- Australian Designed and shaped