8’6 x 29 1/2 x 4 1/4
Pro Surf – Gladiator “SUP” design for shortboarder who wants to take the next step.
Designed and built for performance the Gladiator is fast, responsive and displays many unique features. The high volume deck assists the paddling speed to catch smaller waves but drops away rapidly to a hard, tight, rail which allows the rider to execute many snappy maneuvers with speed and accuracy. This board brings the aggressive short board style to the world of stand up.
If you’re into competitive surfing and want to win!.. this is the board for you.
- Materials: Core foam: EPS foam (or XPS foam sometimes) (density 26KG/cubic meter)
- Top: 2 x 6oz fiberglass + 1 x 6oz centre only
- Bottom: 2 x 6oz fiberglass
- One Bamboo stringer
- Manufacturing: Vacuum bagging
- 1 Center fin and Quad set up
- Each board has 2 leash plugs and one vent at tail
- Each board has a plastic grip box
- 1/3 Deck rip Eva pads or 6 way cut Deck
- Australian Designed
- Normally, the boards are clear epoxy. But we also paint the boards with different color.
Normally, the Eco boards are clear epoxy. But we also paint the boards with different color