Pro Surf – Element the ‘key’ to stand up wave surfing.
With high performance in mind the Element is designed and built for fast, responsive, ‘cut & slash’ maneuvers. With the high volume, eco friendly, bamboo fibre core, the bulk in the main deck area assists the paddling speed to catch smaller waves. This drops away rapidly to a hard, tight, rail which allows the rider to execute many snappy maneuvers with speed and accuracy and can handle any sized swell that ‘Huey’ can throw your way!! If you’re a short boarder wanting to catch more waves or just a surfer that loves to compete, this board will be the ‘Key’ Element to getting the results you want!!
- Materials: Core foam: EPS foam (or XPS foam sometimes),(density 26KG/cubic meter)
- Top: 2 x 6oz fiberglass + 1 x 4oz centre only
- Bottom: 2 x 6oz fiberglass
- One Bamboo stringer
- Manufacturing: Vacuum bagging
- 1 center fin and Quad FCS Fins
- Each board has 2 leash plugs and one vent at tail
- Each board has a plastic grip box
- 1/3 Deck rip Eva pads or 6 way cut Deck
- Australian Designed
- Normally, the boards are clear epoxy. But we also paint the boards with different color.