9’5×28 3/4″x4 1/4″ Pro Surf Bamboo
Pro Surf – At Last Fast Performance and quick respond surfing.
With high performance SUP Surfing. Designed and built for fast, responsive, ‘cut & slash’ maneuvers, eco friendly, bamboo fibre core, is excellent for large and small waves, the volume in the main deck area assists with paddling speed and gilde. This drops away rapidly to a hard, tight, rail which allows the rider to execute many snappy maneuvers with speed and accuracy and can handle any sized swell that ‘Huey’ can throw your way!! If you’re a short boarder wanting to catch more waves or just a surfer that loves to compete, this board offers the rider “cutting edge” design to push through the next level.
- Materials: Core foam: EPS foam (or XPS foam sometimes) ,(density 26KG/cubic meter)
- One Stringer
- Top: 1 x bamboo fiber + 1 x Bamboo veneer (full board width or 8″ wide) + 1 x 6oz fiberglass
- Bottom: 1 x bamboo fiber + 1 x Bamboo veneer (full board width or 8″ wide) + 1 x 6oz fiberglass
- Manufacturing: Vacuum bagging
- 2 side FCS Fins and Fiberglass center fins + 10” Or 1 center fin and Quad Future fins set up
- Each board has 2 leash plugs and one vent at tail
- Each board has a plastic grip box
- 1/3 Deck rip Eva pads
- Australian Design Board and shape
- Eco Board