9’6”x 30” x 5 Bamboo
Pro Surf – Cutlass Fast Performance and quick respond surfing.
With high performance in mind the Cutlass is the protege of the close sister Element. Designed and built for fast, responsive, ‘cut & slash’ maneuvers, Cutlass with it’s high volume, eco friendly, bamboo fibre core, is excellent for large and small waves, the volume in the main deck area assists with paddling speed and gilde. This drops away rapidly to a hard, tight, rail which allows the rider to execute many snappy maneuvers with speed and accuracy and can handle any sized swell that ‘Huey’ can throw your way!! If you’re a short boarder wanting to catch more waves or just a surfer that loves to compete, this board offers the rider “cutting edge” design to push through the next level.
- Materials: Core foam: EPS foam (or XPS foam sometimes) (density 26KG/cubic meter)
- One Stringer
- Top: 2 x 6oz fiberglass + 1 x Bamboo veneer
- Bottom: 2 x 6oz fiberglass + 1 x Bamboo veneer
- Manufacturing: Vacuum bagging
- Quad FCS Fins and Fiberglass center fins + 10”
- Each board has 2 leash plugs and one vent at tail
- Each board has a plastic grip box
- 1/3 Deck rip Eva pads or 6 way cut pads
- Australian Design Board
- Eco Board